Everyone knows that a great first impression begins with a healthy, beautiful smile. If you are less than happy with the appearance of your smile, you may shy away from business and social interactions because you’re self conscious about your appearance.
You probably already know that cosmetic dental treatments can improve the appearance of your smile, but you may be unaware of the health benefits associated with these treatments. Many dental issues that you may think are purely cosmetic in nature can have a lasting impact on your overall oral health.
Teeth that are cracked, decayed, missing, or incorrectly aligned not only mar your appearance and make you self-conscious but can lead to a variety of other problems including periodontal disease, jaw pain, and difficulty chewing. The Cosmetic Dentist Troy helps correct these problems with cosmetic treatments, restoring your oral health and beautiful smile.
Cosmetic Dental Solutions
We understand that every patient’s needs are unique. When you visit our practice, we will work closely with you to find the solution that is best for you. We correct potentially harmful dental issues while giving you back a smile that will make you feel confident about your appearance.
Cosmetic dentistry offers several solutions for perfecting your smile:
- Porcelain Veneers can cover discolored teeth and correct problems like uneven spacing, gaps, and crooked teeth.
- Dental Implants are used to replace missing teeth and offer additional support against shifting teeth and jaw collapse.
- Porcelain Crowns offer a strong, aesthetically pleasing solution for patients with cracked or chipped teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings prevent further decay while appearing natural, unlike amalgam fillings
- Tooth bonding corrects the appearance of broken, misaligned, or crooked teeth
In addition to correcting potential dental problems and ensuring your overall oral health, the Cosmetic Dentist Troy offers a wide range of cosmetic services from basic teeth whitening to more complex procedures such as dental implants.
Please contact our office to arrange a consultation. Treatments available with general dentistry, when combined with cosmetic dentistry, offer a solution for every smile.