Has your smile lost the shine it once had? Have you tried those over the counter tooth whitening products and seen disappointing results, if any at all? If you are tired of stained or yellow teeth, our Troy cosmetic dentist office is where this can all change.
There are many over the counter tooth whitening systems on the market today, but none are as effective or provide the same level of whitening as the professional products. Tooth whitening is the simplest and least expensive way to enhance your smile and restore a youthful appearance.
Teeth can naturally be less than white or may be stained and discolored due to:
- Certain medications (such as antibiotics).
Most common reasons for discoloration are due to:
- Tobacco use
- Soft drinks
Zoom! Power Whitening System
Tooth whitening is one of the safest dental procedures available. The Zoom! system is a state-of-the-art, in office procedure. It is a safe, easy, and effective bleaching process that lightens the discoloration of your enamel and dentin. Our cosmetic dentist Dr. Mark Bentley offers this system as well as other professional home whitening products. This procedure is done while you sit back in our comfortable chairs, and relax while you listen to your favorite music.
Contact your Troy cosmetic dentist for a complimentary consultation to evaluate your whitening goals and needs. We take the time to ensure that you will leave with the beautiful vibrant smile you are looking for.
- The Troy Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Teeth Whitening
- 4 Reasons Why A Dental Bridge is a Good Choice Shared by the Troy Family Dentist
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- What’s the Secret to Excellent Oral Health? The Troy, OH Dentist Talks About the Importance of Family Dentistry
- The Troy Cosmetic Dentist Explains a Conservative Smile Makeover Option
- The Troy, OH Family Dentist Explains How to Achieve Oral Health through Prevention
- Would You Like to Change Your Smile? Laser Gum Contouring by the Troy Cosmetic Dentist May Be the Answer!
- Have Bad Breath That Won’t Go Away? Your Troy, OH Family Dentist Shares 4 Do’s and Don’ts for Banishing It for Good!
- The Troy, OH Family Dentist Explains the Effects of Prescription Medications on Your Oral Health
- 3 Reasons to Choose Porcelain Crowns Shared by Crowns Dentist Troy
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...
About Our Dentists
Our dentists are highly skilled and educated. They pursue continuing education with some of the leading dental clinicians in the world to enable them to provide exceptional care.