Has your smile lost the shine it once had? Have you tried those over the counter tooth whitening products and seen disappointing results, if any at all? If you are tired of stained or yellow teeth, our Troy cosmetic dentist office is where this can all change.
There are many over the counter tooth whitening systems on the market today, but none are as effective or provide the same level of whitening as the professional products. Tooth whitening is the simplest and least expensive way to enhance your smile and restore a youthful appearance.
Teeth can naturally be less than white or may be stained and discolored due to:
- Certain medications (such as antibiotics).
Most common reasons for discoloration are due to:
- Tobacco use
- Soft drinks
Zoom! Power Whitening System
Tooth whitening is one of the safest dental procedures available. The Zoom! system is a state-of-the-art, in office procedure. It is a safe, easy, and effective bleaching process that lightens the discoloration of your enamel and dentin. Our cosmetic dentist Dr. Mark Bentley offers this system as well as other professional home whitening products. This procedure is done while you sit back in our comfortable chairs, and relax while you listen to your favorite music.
Contact your Troy cosmetic dentist for a complimentary consultation to evaluate your whitening goals and needs. We take the time to ensure that you will leave with the beautiful vibrant smile you are looking for.
- The Troy, OH Family Dentist Offers Custom Mouth Guards to Protect Your Child’s Teeth
- The Troy, OH Family Dentist Explains How Genetics May Put You at Higher Risk for Cavities
- The Troy Sedation Dentist Explains How Sedation Dentistry Can Improve Your Oral Health
- 3 Reasons You Should Consider Invisalign Clear Braces by the Troy, OH Cosmetic Dentist
- 3 Drinks to Avoid If You Want a Bright Smile! Shared by Troy Cosmetic Dentist
- How to Protect Your Oral Health While You’re Pregnant Explained by the Troy Family Dentist
- Tooth Decay – What It Is, How It Starts, and How You Can Prevent It by the Troy, OH Family Dentist
- The Troy, OH Family Dentistry Describes What Happens During a Dental Exam and Cleaning
- Take Control of Your Dental Anxiety with Sedation Dentistry in Troy, OH
- The Troy Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Teeth Whitening
$1 Welcome Exam or Half Price Teeth Whitening
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...
About Our Dentists
Our dentists are highly skilled and educated. They pursue continuing education with some of the leading dental clinicians in the world to enable them to provide exceptional care.