So, what does that mean for you?
- Our office is open. We have resumed regular business hours and all of our dental providers are available at this time.
- Our patients use an anti-viral, anti-bacterial pre-treatment rinse to minimize the risk of contamination.
- Our reception area is open to patients however, masks are requested to be worn if waiting in the patient reception area. Patients are welcome to wait in their car and call the main office number to check in versus waiting in the reception area.
- When you enter the building, our receptionist will take your temperature.
- We ask that those who are able come alone for their appointments. However, if you’re a caregiver for a patient, you will be able to wait in the reception area; masks are required. We can provide you with a mask if you do not have one.
Excellence in Dentistry has and will continue to provide our patients with the best dental care possible. Please be patient with our team as we are working through the changes to the dental industry due to the COVID-19 virus.
Patient Success Stories
What Our Patients Are Saying
First class operation; (they show) sincerity, knowledge, professionalism. The staff works together as a team and I notice they all like each other & support each other.
— Suzie C.
By far the best place i have ever been to. Dr jones dr stevens and jen r are beyond amazing. The staff there is top notch. The service here is top notch. I wouldnt even consider going anywhere else. This place these people are changing my life. I domt even know how i could ever thank them enough
— Rebecca pence
I have been to other dentists and I was not impressed at all with the office and their staff. I really enjoy coming here the doctors and staff are wonderful! Thanks for everything you do for my family and myself!!