Frequently Asked Questions
Our team at Excellence in Dentistry has put together this short FAQs page to answer some commonly asked questions in our office. We hope that this information is helpful, and, remember, you can always contact our dental team if you have additional questions!
- How do I get a free athletic mouth guard?
Many children and adolescents require mouth guards for sports and other physical activities. Our dentist creates customized mouth guards to ensure a good fit and effectively protect your child’s teeth.
Just let our dental team know that you need to be outfitted with a customized mouth guard, and we’ll craft one at your next appointment. It’s always better to prevent dental accidents whenever possible!
- Does Excellence in Dentistry use sedation dentistry?
Yes! We have found that sedation treatment can be absolutely life changing for anxious dental patients.
Our team uses oral conscious sedation (you’ll take a small pill before treatment), as well IV sedation (the medication is injected into your body). When determining the type of sedation that is right for you we will consider the dental treatments you’re undergoing, your dental history, as well as whole-body health issues that may be relevant.
- Do you accept insurance?
We submit to all insurance companies. We will file your insurance as a courtesy, and do our best to estimate your out-of-pocket expense. If your insurance fails to pay for any services rendered, financial responsibility for all charges is ultimately yours.
- Do you offer payment options?
We understand that paying for dental care is a concern for many patients and families. We are happy to provide you with a complimentary insurance analysis, so that you can better understand your benefits. We also accept CareCredit. Give us a call to learn more about your payment options!
- Why choose Excellence in Dentistry?
The short answer is that we’re here for you, and we do everything possible to make sure you have the best dentistry experience possible!
The longer answer is that…
- We use only the best dental labs
- We offer same-day service to dentures and partials
- Emergency dental services are available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Free mouth guards for the athletes in your family
- We offer complimentary whitening for brides
- Monthly reception room drawings, including gift baskets
- Referral awards
- Heated massage chairs for your comfort
- Warm blankets and towels
- Grab a cookie or an apple on your way out
- We have a tray full of goodies like Chapstick and hand sanitizer for you after your appointment
- Support a true community-minded business. We’re active in our community, because we believe that service matters.
Patient Success Stories
What Our Patients Are Saying
First class operation; (they show) sincerity, knowledge, professionalism. The staff works together as a team and I notice they all like each other & support each other.
— Suzie C.
By far the best place i have ever been to. Dr jones dr stevens and jen r are beyond amazing. The staff there is top notch. The service here is top notch. I wouldnt even consider going anywhere else. This place these people are changing my life. I domt even know how i could ever thank them enough
— Rebecca pence
I have been to other dentists and I was not impressed at all with the office and their staff. I really enjoy coming here the doctors and staff are wonderful! Thanks for everything you do for my family and myself!!