Mouth Guard Dentist in Troy, Ohio
Don't Leave Your Child's Smile Unprotected This Season.
Get A Complimentary Custom Mouth Guard For Your Athlete!
A protective mouth guard is a crucial component of your child's athletic uniform. This simple oral appliance can truly be a smile saver; our dental team has seen firsthand how damaging sports-related oral injuries can be. It's always best to take simple, preventive steps to stop dental damage from occurring in the first place.
At Excellence in Dentistry we're crafting complimentary customized mouth guards for young athletes. Our protective mouth guards are designed to fit the individual patient's smile, specifically.
Why choose a custom (vs generic) mouth guard?
- Higher level of protection: when a mouth guard is custom-fit to the patient, it stays securely in place, and is better able to protect the patient's smile from impact-related damage.
- More comfortable: a personalized mouth guard is generally more natural feeling and less bulky in the athlete's mouth.
- Confidence & peace of mind: while your child gives it their all during the game, you'll have peace of mind knowing that you've done everything you can to protect their smile for a lifetime.
If you have questions, or you'd like to schedule a consultation for your child, please feel free to reach out to our dental team by calling (937) 875-9382 or by using the Contact Us page on our site. You can also download our mouth guard informational flyer to learn more. We're making free athletic mouth guards for both new and existing patients!
Take the next step to a better smile
- Schedule your complimentary consultation today by calling or Schedule Online.
- Download our New Patient Special. $1 Welcome Exam or Half Price Teeth Whitening.
- Download our Cosmetic Dentistry Information Packet.
$1 Welcome Exam or Half Price Teeth Whitening
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...
About Our Dentists
Our dentists are highly skilled and educated. They pursue continuing education with some of the leading dental clinicians in the world to enable them to provide exceptional care.