Have you ever wished that you could have a flawless smile – one that lights up a room as soon as you enter? Maybe you’ve even looked longingly at pictures of celebrities and wished you had that “Hollywood smile.”
Chances are good that all those stunning celebrity smiles had a little help from cosmetic dentistry, porcelain veneers in particular. If you’re thinking that your budget can’t handle veneers, you may be pleasantly surprised at the smile transformation your Troy cosmetic dentist can achieve with just a few veneers strategically placed!What Are Porcelain Veneers?
What Can Porcelain Veneers Do for Me?
One of the significant benefits of porcelain veneers is that your cosmetic dentist can use them to correct a wide variety of esthetic dental flaws:
- Mask cracked, chipped, or broken teeth
- Disguise the appearance of crooked teeth
- Cover spaces lefts by gaps between teeth
- Alter the appearance of severely stained or discolored teeth
- Lengthen the appearance of teeth
Do Porcelain Veneers Look Natural?
Porcelain veneers are not only versatile, but they blend in perfectly with your natural teeth. The translucent quality of porcelain makes them an excellent choice for a cosmetic dental treatment that is flawless and looks just like your natural teeth – only better! In fact, chances are that no one will notice you’ve had any work done!
Contact our Office Today for More Information
Are you tired of living with a smile that is less than perfect? If you’re ready to take the step to finally enjoy the smile of your dreams, please contact our Troy cosmetic dentist today. We would love to meet you and work with you to see if porcelain veneers are the right choice for your lifestyle and budget.
We love treating children because we want to give them the best possible start with their oral health. Early visits with your little ones aren’t as much about treatment as they are about education.
Raising kids is hard work, and nobody expects you to be an expert in their oral health care. That’s where your Troy, Ohio kids dentist comes in. During these early visits, our family dentist will focus on educating you about the ways you can help ensure that your child has a healthy smile.
Teaching Your Child to Brush and Floss
We will show you the best ways for you to brush and floss your child’s teeth. If you have an older child, we will include them in the conversation so that they can learn proper oral hygiene techniques. These are lessons that, when reinforced at home, will benefit your child’s oral health long into adulthood.
The Importance of Good Oral Hygiene
Good oral hygiene is essential at every age, even for children as young as a year old. Your Troy, Ohio kids dentist wants to make sure you have the information necessary to protect primary teeth because they play a very important role.
Even though they eventually fall out, baby teeth have a big job to do. They hold a place for the permanent teeth that are already developing in their gums. Losing a baby tooth too early because of decay can have serious effects on your child’s oral health.
Neighboring baby teeth start to shift position and drift into the space left by a missing tooth. Permanent teeth no longer have the space to grow in properly, leading to tooth misalignment and orthodontic treatment in the future.
Please Call to Schedule an Appointment
As your family dentist, we’re here to help your children learn the importance of optimal oral health from a young age. We will help educate you so you can make the best choices for your unique and precious child.
- Tooth Decay – What It Is, How It Starts, and How You Can Prevent It by the Troy, OH Family Dentist
- The Troy, OH Family Dentistry Describes What Happens During a Dental Exam and Cleaning
- Take Control of Your Dental Anxiety with Sedation Dentistry in Troy, OH
- The Troy Cosmetic Dentist Discusses Teeth Whitening
- 4 Reasons Why A Dental Bridge is a Good Choice Shared by the Troy Family Dentist
- Avoid These 4 Foods to Keep Your Smile Healthy During the Holidays
- What’s the Secret to Excellent Oral Health? The Troy, OH Dentist Talks About the Importance of Family Dentistry
- The Troy Cosmetic Dentist Explains a Conservative Smile Makeover Option
- The Troy, OH Family Dentist Explains How to Achieve Oral Health through Prevention
- Would You Like to Change Your Smile? Laser Gum Contouring by the Troy Cosmetic Dentist May Be the Answer!
$1 Welcome Exam or Half Price Teeth Whitening
How it works, how much it costs, and much more...
About Our Dentists
Our dentists are highly skilled and educated. They pursue continuing education with some of the leading dental clinicians in the world to enable them to provide exceptional care.